Back Pain Solutions in Davenport & Orlando, Florida
Providing specialized spine treatments to relieve your back pain.
Spine and general back pain affects large numbers of Americans, who’ve often accepted their back pain as a normal part of aging — which it isn’t! If you’re in pain, you deserve to have your problem solved.
At Right Path Pain & Spine Centers, our uncommon level of back-pain expertise means exceptional outcomes and the opportunity for a pain-free life.
While others may only consider back pain as an afterthought, we dedicate a significant portion of our clinical emphasis to diagnosing and treating every type of back pain. Below you’ll find a few of the most common conditions we treat, along with their typical symptoms.
- Fractured vertebrae – Vertebrae are the bones encasing the spinal cord. Common symptoms of fractured vertebrae include sudden back pain, worsening pain with standing or walking, relief when lying down and limited spinal mobility.
- Herniated disc – Spinal discs are the cushy pads between vertebrae. When their soft center pushes through a crack in the exterior, we call it a herniated or bulging disc. Although some herniated discs have no symptoms, they often press against the nerves exiting the spinal cord, causing pain in the back, down the legs and through the arms.
- Degenerative disc disease – As we age, our spinal discs will naturally degrade and lose their ability to bend and compress. Pain often flares up with activity that includes lifting, bending and twisting, but you may find relief when walking or changing positions frequently.
Advanced, minimally invasive solutions for your back pain.
- Discectomy – Removal of the portion of your herniated disc that is putting pressure on your nerves and causing sciatica and other pain.
- Spinal cord stimulator – By placing electrical leads near the location of pain in your spine and administering a flow of safe, painless electricity, we can silence the irritated nerves and effectively shut off your back pain.
- Organic disc fusion – When your spinal discs are no longer able to support your vertebrae without pain, we may have to fuse portions of your spine together for extra support. Fortunately, rather than use metal to stabilize the spine, we can now use bone grafts, which generally provide better long-term outcomes.
- Kyphoplasty – An advanced method of repairing fractured vertebrae. We first inflate a balloon within the bone to expand it to its normal size, and then we fill the bone with specialized cement to restore its structural integrity.
- Injection therapy – Many injectable medications can relieve pain and inflammation with minimal disturbance to your body.
Stem cell & platelet-rich plasma therapies can provide amazing relief from back pain.
In addition to our effective minimally invasive procedures, we can also use stem cells and platelet-rich plasma to enhance your body’s ability to heal. We have had great results for the conditions listed above — especially problems with discs. Learn more about these therapies by clicking the button below:
For more information on how Right Path Pain & Spine Centers specializes in back pain solutions in the Central Florida communities of Davenport and Orlando, or to schedule an appointment, call 866-522-4942. You can also schedule an appointment by filling out the form on this page.